The exciting annual Today’s PA Conference 2019 which will take place on 15th – 16th August, one again at the popular Chelsea Harbour Hotel in South West London.
The first day is a Masterclass on Managing Your Time with Microsoft Outlook delivered by a multi-award winning PA trainer Paul Pennant of Today’s PA.
The second day features high profile industry experts, motivational and productivity speakers. The day will offer practical career tips that will make your role as a PA easier and more enjoyable. The topics covered include:
- Employee Engagement & Positive Organisational Culture – The PA Perspective
- I’m Not an Accidental PA (Anymore) – The PA Role As a Career
- Story of Triumph Through Adversity
- In Life You Never Stop Learning
- Developing Greater Trust with Your Manager
- What Do Leaders Look for in Their PAs?
- How PAs and Managers Work Together
- Playing the Cards Life Deals You
- Time saving Microsoft tips
- Discussions, Q&A, networking and more…