Event details: Friday, 24th Aug 2018, at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Edinburgh Airport
2018 sees the 11th Annual Scottish Conference and Award for Executive Secretaries: ACES – Awarding and Celebrating Excellence in Scotland taking place in August.
ACES is the original conference and awards ceremony for PAs, EAs, Office Managers and office support professionals in Scotland. It’s a conference, exhibition and award providing a one-stop-shop for learning, development, knowledge sharing and networking.
The focus of this year’s conference is on getting back to the basics of refreshing and enhancing core professional skills. How can you best use the tools at your disposal every day to make your job easier, your time more manageable and your career prospects stronger? We are delighted to be partnering with DoubleTree by Hilton for 2018 with this year’s conference and awards taking place at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport.
ACES 2018 will provide the opportunity to:
- Develop your practical skills knowledge using the core Microsoft tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Word 2016 and Outlook
- Grow your capacity for assertiveness and conflict management
- Rethink how best to be powerfully motivated and to use creative thinking
- Network with your peers in the PA and EA profession
- Participate in the live vote to choose the 11th Annual Scottish PA of the Year
Another great event in store for the PA profession in August 2018 – to enter for the Awards and for many more event details, speakers etc., – please follow this link to the organiser’s web pages: