Two heads are better than one – now imagine 12!
The Warwickshire Virtual Assistant is taking Warwickshire and the Midlands by storm and small businesses in the area too. Formed in 2015 The Warwickshire Virtual Assistant Network has grown from 3 Virtual Assistants to 12 in just five months!
According to the UK VA Survey, there are over 1,800 VAs in the UK working with nearly 11,400+ small businesses. “It’s a growing industry – and traditional PAs are lining up to switch into the virtual world, because businesses are realising the benefits of having someone working part-time as a subcontractor, rather than risking a full-time employee for admin” says Caroline Wylie Founder of Society of Virtual Assistants who compile the report as a snapshot of the industry each year.
So, what exactly is a VA?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) provides administrative support and specialised services to businesses, entrepreneurs, executives, managers and other busy people. They are highly skilled independent contractors who make use of the advances in technology to complete assignments via the Internet and email. Traditional methods such as regular mail and overnight courier are also used.
Virtual assistants are available whenever you need them but, unlike a temporary employee, guarantee you the same great service from the same dedicated people every time without the problems associated with employing staff. The majority of virtual assistants have years of experience as senior secretaries or personal assistants and who choose, for a variety of reasons, to operate as a virtual assistant, virtual PA or virtual secretary. The skillset is huge and to date, we have counted over 45 skills (we are clever folk here).
Why use a VA?
• VAs offer flexibility – they are available outside of normal hours, have no minimum hour commitment and are only paid for the hours they work.
• VAs have a vested interest in the success of your business, so client confidentiality is paramount, and they will treat your business as their own.
• VAs allow you to use the same highly skilled, professional every time you outsource work.
• You get more time to do what you do best while leaving the admin to someone else.
• Your work will be completed to perfection and delivered on time – or ahead of time.
• No recruitment or agency fees incurred.
• Your VA will work closely with you to achieve seamless perfection of your projects – no one will ever know it wasn’t completed in-house!
• No HR headaches like tax, national insurance or employee benefits.
• Employees and temps are paid by you for coffee breaks, toilet visits and time taken for personal calls and issues.
VAs work from their own offices so you won’t have to organise workspace or equipment for them.
You are only charged for the work they do.
VAs come in all different guises – there will be one out there that suits you and your business perfectly! As a network, we have the perfect fit for you.
For more information please contact:
The Warwickshire Virtual Assistant Network
02476 723 491