The Responsible Futures Conference will bring together four hundred executive leaders from small to large corporations. With business, sustainability, and CSR roles from the north of England & Scotland primarily. Guests from the rest of the UK and Europe shall be invited to the live event. However, a virtual option is available for those who don’t wish to travel to reduce their carbon footprint.
We are thrilled to be working with some great partners; Association of Sustainability Practitioners, CSR-Accreditation, Cambridge University Sustainable Leadership, Fly Green Alliance, Future-Fit Foundation, The Green Organisation, Manchester Central.
We already have some outstanding speakers onboard from EY, Centrica, Microsoft, Interface, Perkins & Will and many more. . .
During the two days, we will cover the following topics:
- Environmental: Energy-saving, recycling, supply chain, waste management, water saving, setting net-zero goals.
- Nature: Biodiversity, reforestation, regeneration, rewilding.
- Travel: Sustainable aviation, changing corporate travel policies, all-electric fleet, calculating business travel emissions.
- Workplace: diversity & inclusion, health & well-being, flexible working, learning & development.
- Community & Charity: Engagement, schools & education, work placements, sponsorship/partnerships, charitable giving, volunteering, communication.
- Procurement: the true carbon cost of import & export, working with ethical partners, ensuring a sustainable supply chain.
- ESG: Environmental Social Governance – what is ESG? Reporting on ESG, what are the challenges in ESG reporting and how could it affect your business?
- EU Taxonomy: what is it? Who is going to be affected and when? What will companies have to do?