Global PA Association: UK, Europe, Middle East, Far East & Australia
‘Developing World Class PAs’
We are excited to announce the launch of the Global PA Association on 2nd December 2014 and we invite EAs, PAs & Secretaries to join us. Our proven track record of 8 years supporting EAs, PAs & Secretaries, completing the world’s largest sample of Academic Research into the profession and developing a management qualification with Birkbeck, one of the UK’s leading institutions ensures that we remain committed to developing PAs and improving opportunities for career progression.
Our Professional Membership benefits include:
- A Best Practice Steering Committee of PAs from BBC, Network Rail & Royal Mail, Education & Training Experts & Fellow Members. The Best Practice Steering Committee will ‘give PAs a voice’ and offer guidance on best practice for the profession.
- Designated Letters after your name e.g. FGPA (Fellow Member), MGPA (Platinum Member), AGPA(Associate Member).
- CPD points and CPD Record Book
- Professional Members will be offered a complimentary training day as part of their membership in central London in 2015.
- Members Login Area – with access to tools and tips and additional membership benefits.
- Discounted Training with the Global PA Training Academy
- Mentoring in the Cloud Scheme – PAs can become Mentors or Mentees supported by our partnership with Lis Merrick at Cloud Mentoring Ltd. Lis Merrick was voted ‘Mentoring Person of the Year 2011/2012’. Many PAs would like someone impartial to talk to about their career and many PAs also want to help and support other PAs. We are delighted to be offering this unique membership benefit to our members.
- Career Advice & CV Writing with Lorraine Freeman, former Senior HR in British Airways.
- Jobs Board
- Networking Events
- Email: email@example.com or call 0845 257 4804. www.globalpa-association.com