Office Management and PA Show 18-19 February 2015
Register today for the 2015 Office Management & PA Show (OMPA) taking place at Olympia London, Wednesday 18 & Thursday 19 February.
Education is one of the key features for OMPA 2015. In the OMPA Theatre visitors will be treated to a variety of inspirational, compelling and interactive talks covering most elements of the Office Managers, PAs and VAs responsibilities. A snapshot of sessions include:
- Using your initiative – thinking on your feet exploring the tips and tools to respond to last minute or emergency situations
- Time saving tips with Microsoft Office presented by Paul Pennant, MD, Today’s PA
- Hints and tips to run successful events presented by the author of ‘How to run great events and live with the risk’, Richard John
- Using social media to enhance your career presented by Liz Sinclair, ESP Recruitment, one of the leading recruitment agencies for the events industry
- Assertiveness – dealing with difficult people effectively, PA Access All Area’s Merryl Futerman and Josephine Green share their practical techniques on working with alpha personalities and remaining, cool, calm and collected
- Linking in with LinkedIn presented by Naomi Johnson, ReallyConnect gives an insight into how to really use LinkedIn for business
- The balance between business and social using Social Media – Guru Alison Reay, Just Leave it with Me, looks at what is appropriate and what may not be, for your social media profiles
- ‘Bright Shiny Things’ – strategies to deal with distractions and interruptions presented by BeMyVA.com’s VA of the Year 2014 for London, Andrea Osborne from cushion the impact
- The practicalities of setting up your own business presented by Angela Dawson, the VA Doctor
We are also delighted to present a series of focussed and practical Master Classes that give you even more insight into the topics on offer. These hour long workshops include:
- The Growth Through Events – how to move from selling to educating prospects presented by Richard John, RGA (GB) Ltd (Day 1 @ 2.00pm)
- Saving Time with Microsoft Office presented by Paul Pennant, Today’s PA (Day 1 & 2 @ 11.00am)
- How to really use LinkedIn presented by Naomi Johnson, Really Connect (Day 1 & 2 @ 12.30pm)
- Negotiate your socks off – making the event budget go further presented by Richard John, RGA (GB) Ltd (Day 2 @ 2.00pm)
In addition to the educational content, visitors will be able to meet and chat with exhibitors covering a wide range of office and event management suppliers including: CTI Meetings & Events, Star Dancers UK, Global Office Supplies, Executive PA, Green Facilities Management, Sejuiced, SpeedLink, Office Pantry, Flight of Fancy, The Monastery Manchester, Fast Klean, PA Life, Ristretto, York Conference Centre, Ministry of Sound, Hendricks of Hythe, London City Airport, Triggerfish Communications, Shout About London, Jeans for Genes, BeMyVA, Varidesk, and plenty more.
Jeans for Genes, our official Charity Partner will be promoting their next national Jeans for Genes Day on Friday 18th September. Visitors to their stand can receive denim manicures and entry into a prize draw to win an exclusive goodie bag when you sign up to take part in Jeans for Genes Day 2015.
Visitors to OMPA will also benefit from the two co-located shows, International Confex and the Event Production Show, the leading exhibitions for the meetings and events industry and the live events industry, offering plenty of inspiration, content and colour for any event an Office Manager, PA or VA may be involved in.