Register for The PA Show today for the complimentary educational programme, hands-on experiences and an introduction to fantastic suppliers designed to make your life easier.
Hear from the inspirational Verity Smith, the blind International GB Dressage Rider sharing her experiences on achieving the impossible as well industry colleagues and experts covering management & leadership, event & project management, HR & career development, personal development, health & wellbeing.
Other key educational sessions and features include:
- The art of event planning presented by Raj Patel and James Diment from Chillisauce (1.30pm, Weds 2 Mar)
- Magic moments with Microsoft Workshop presented by Paul Pennant from Today’s PA (4.30pm, Weds 2 Mar & 3.30pm, Thurs 3 Mar)
- Unleash your creativity – a look at the processes that you can use to be more creative and presenting ideas so that people listen presented by David Helliard, co founder of Zipcube.com and former TV developer (11.15am, Weds 2 Mar)
- 1:1 advice and guidance at the HR and Career Development Hub sponsored by Tate Recruitment
- Taster sessions including the opportunity to take part in The PA Show Challenge presented by Green Hat People with some fantastic prizes on offer; swing dancing demonstrations by Swing Patrol, your own branded cupcake by Amore Bakery plus a complimentary coffee from FreshGround
Plan your day with The PA Show App
The PA Show are delighted to be working with Guidebook who are providing The PA Show Mobile App to help visitors plan their day. Features of the app include a schedule to book the educational sessions you would like to attend, a networking tool to meet up with peers and colleagues, details of all speakers and all exhibitors as well as sponsors and partners, offers and promotions, a photo gallery and notifications that you won’t get anywhere else. Register today to get your visitor badge and details to download the app.