Step back to the roaring 20s at The Eastside Rooms’ Twisted Prohibition parties
This Christmas, Birmingham’s Eastside Rooms is turning back the clock to the roaring 1920s, as they present their Twisted Prohibition party offering.
Twisted Prohibition promises unforgettable evenings filled with classic prohibition cocktails, live performances, glamourous outfits and an opportunity for guests to “leave their morals at home” as they immerse themselves in a world of 1920s decadence.
“Having fun is required, Festive attire is optional, A little party never killed nobody!”
The Eastside Rooms’ Twisted Prohibition party packages include:
- Twisted Prohibition theme: the ambiance of the roaring twenties, where prohibition rules are bent, and the party spirit knows no bounds.
- Stunning venue in the heart Birmingham with easy access to public transport and local hotels. This includes discounts from 20% at the Aloft Birmingham Eastside next door.
- Live Entertainment: captivating live performances that will transport guests to the era of flappers and gangsters.
- Arrival Drink: a welcome drink that sets the tone for a night of revelry.
- Three-Course themed dinner prepared by talented chefs.
- Drinks service and offers, ensuring guests glasses are never empty, whether it is beers, wines, cocktails or themed mocktails.
Party packages, costing £59 inclusive of vat per person, are available on Fridays and Saturdays in December until the 22nd, (plus Sunday 10th).
For more information about The Eastside Rooms and Twisted Prohibition visit: https://eastsiderooms.com/social-events/christmas/