Global PA Training Academy have launched a new ILM recognised programme called The 7 Key Skills PA Management Programme. It consists of 3 one day sessions and PAs can attend 1 session or all 3.
Delegates receive an ILM Certificate for each session and also a CPD Standards Office Certificate as well.
- Are you intrigued by the 7 Key Skills PA Management Programme?
- Would like to know what the 7 Key Skills are?
- How can they help you in your role as an EA or PA?
Discover all you need to know on the following 3 sessions:
- The Strategic Business Support PA Masterclass – click here
- The Assertive & Influential PA Masterclass – click here
- The Executive PA Manager Masterclass – click here
Book 1 or all 3 sessions.
- Receive ILM & CPD Standards Office Accreditation for attending each session
- The programme has been also assessed and approved by Birkbeck, University of London for PA students studying there (value 30 University credits)
- In addition if you complete all 3 sessions you will also receive the Global PA Advanced Certificate
As market leaders in Academic Research into the Secretarial & PA Profession we have identified that the 7 Key Skills are the blueprint for the modern PA role.
The programme will measure your capabilities and strengths against each of the 7 Key Skills.
Each session will focus on 2 of the skills and the 7th Skill will be interweaved through each session.
Then reserve your place today before our price rise on 1st February 2017.
Cost until 1st February 2017 is £395.
Call us on 0800 043 0258 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discounts apply for public sector, not for profit and personal payment.