Deadline Approaching: 10th Anniversary ABPCO Excellence Awards Entries Close on 31st July
The Association of British Professional Conference Organisers (ABPCO) has announced the final call for submissions for its 10th Anniversary ABPCO Excellence Awards. Industry professionals and organisations are encouraged to submit their entries before the closing date of 31st July.
The ABPCO Excellence Awards, which are due to take place on 8th December at P&J Live in Aberdeen, recognise the best practices, innovation, and creativity demonstrated by professionals in organising and delivering successful events, conferences, and meetings not just for associations but also the not-for-profit sector.
Categories for Entry:
This year’s awards feature various categories that showcase the diverse expertise of PCOs, their suppliers and peers:
- Best Event by an In-house PCO (ABPCO members only) – sponsored by Harrogate Convention Centre
- Best Event by an Agency PCO (ABPCO members only) – sponsored by Full Circle Events & Exhibitions Ltd
- Industry Supplier of the Year (ABPCO members only) – sponsored by Soaring Worldwide
- Best Association Events Team (Open to all, including non-members) – sponsored by Telford International Centre
- Rising Star (Open to all, including non-members) – sponsored by Abstract Events
- Guiding Star (Open to all, including non-members)
- Best EDI at a Conference (Open to all, including non-members)
- Best Sustainable Conference (Open to all, including non-members) – sponsored by Manchester Central
- Legacy and Impact Award (Open to all, including non-members) – sponsored by SAGE ICC
- Best Partnership (Open to all, including non-members)
- Outstanding Contribution (ABPCO members only)
Entering the ABPCO Excellence Awards offers numerous advantages to both individuals and organisations. It provides a unique platform to gain recognition for hard work, dedication, and ingenuity. The awards offer an opportunity to showcase successes and set new standards of excellence within the industry. Winners of these awards gain both visibility and credibility, whilst their achievements will be acknowledged by the entire conference and events community.
To submit entries for the ABPCO Excellence Awards 2023, visit the official awards website at https://www.abpco.org/events/abpco-excellence-awards-2023. Participants will find comprehensive details about the categories, criteria, and submission guidelines on the website. The entry process is straightforward, allowing all to showcase their talents and contributions effectively.
Sponsorship packages are still available – details are available via https://www.abpco.org/userfiles/files/ABPCO%20Sponsorship%20Opportunities%202023%20%26%202024%20-%20FINAL%20210623.pdf
The annual awards ceremony on 8th December will be preceded by a morning of education as well as networking opportunities the night before.