Discover why Social Responsibility is vital to all organisations.
Social Responsibility is dynamically emerging as a key factor across all aspects of business, providing purpose and impact and helping ensure sustainability and profitability. Develop an awareness of why Social Responsibility provides clear benefits to business and how best practice can be easily incorporated into day-to-day functionality. Support the business you work for and improve business functions such as:
- Brand and business reputation
- Attracting talent – becoming the employer of choice
- Influence supply chains – ethical procurement
- Building a team and improved staff engagement
- Improved mental health and wellbeing
- Winning tenders and attracting investment (ESG Ready)
- increasing profits through sales and customer engagement
- Show you return on social investment
Course listings are here: PA Learning and Development – worksmartpa
The training course is for those who wish to develop their organisation’s CSR policy including CEOs/MDs, executive teams, senior leadership, HR managers, CSR professionals and charities. The course is also suitable for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the importance of Social Responsibility in the workplace.
This in no longer a nice to have it is a must have. The future shape of business will be measured in both social and financial value.
The CSR-A Course is Accredited by The Institute of Administrative Management (IAM) and endorsed by Buckinghamshire New University (BNU) and counts towards CPD.
Join the likes of Three, Stone Group, Samaritans, Embark Group, and Kennedys Law – book you tickets now: Full Price £297.00, For Students / Charities £150.00
Sessions are recorded, so if you miss a module we provide you a link to the recording.
Desired learning outcomes:
- Why CSR is important to all stakeholders.
- Learn the benefits of CSR.
- Explore law, guidance and regulation.
- Develop an understanding of a good CSR strategy.
- Develop stakeholder and internal engagement.
- The importance of understanding, measuring and communicating impact.
The course provides the building blocks for participants to create CSR policy for the organisations they work for. It enables them to understand the drivers, process and impacts for businesses, the communities in which they exist and to society as a whole.
Online candidates will receive a delegates workbook of the course on sign up of each module and a certificate on completion of the course.
Online Training Course Candidates Will Receive:
- Module Notes PDF – Accompanying notes for the positive benefits of CSR to your organisation, these are accessed via a dedicated landing page.
- Completion of a post module, online questionnaire will provide you with an acknowledgement of module attendance PDF.
- A digital certificate of training PDF is supplied on course completion. Signed by CSR-A for proof of authenticity.
- Endorsed by Buckinghamshire New University
Find out about CSR Accreditation